Last Updated May 2018
Who We are
At babymoi.co.uk, which is a website owned by Party Savvy Ltd, the personal information given by you when you shop on our website. is to process your order and to keep you informed with the progress of it. Where "we" or "Us" used in this document will refer to Party Savvy Ltd
How do we use the Personal information we collect about you when an order is placed?
- Your Name and address and delivery address (if this is different) so we can prepare and deliver your order as you have requested.
- Your email address. This allows us send you an order confirmation and to let you know how and when your order left our premises and how you can trace its progress.
- Party Savvy will use your personal information to send invoices where appropriate
- Your telephone number is requested in case we need to call (or text) you if we have a query about your order.
- Your credit card details go directly onto the servers of PayPal, Apple Pay or Braintree when you enter them during the checkout process. No credit card or other payment information is ever stored on any of our servers or retained in any form.
- Some of your personal data has to be passed to other companies for the purposes of taking payment of your order (eg. card processing companies) and delivering it to you (eg. couriers) but they only receive the information necessary to complete their function.
- Any information given on a third party for receiving a delivery is only used for completing the function of the delivery and the information will be passed on to the courier companies to fulfill that function.
What information we send to you ?When you place your order you will receive an e-mail confirming your order and delivery instructions. On Occasion we may have to call you regarding your order.
Our information gathering techniques.We use tracking technology to provide data on operating systems, screen resolutions and locations. This enables us to improve our products and services to meet worldwide demand. When you become a registered shopper your information is held on a secure server and a cookie is used to recognize you when you shop at our store.
The procedures we have in place to safeguard your privacy.
We have put in place various security procedures to safeguard your personal information, including a secure server using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for encryption of your credit / debit card details, (view Security information) these details are taken using Braintree and Paypal and Apple Pay, so we will never see your credit card details.
Party Savvy Ltd is UK registered (Reg No:05623937). We have appointed an internal Data Protection Officer to take responsibility for the care we take with your personal information and this person can be contacted through email at email@example.com, Telephone: 01225 819988 or writing to us at our address:
Party Savvy Ltd
4 Masons Whrf
If you have any questions please email us firstname.lastname@example.org